The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the client, and us, Natural Arts Travel and Tours.
- ONLY specified room accommodation, tour packages, land transfer and others as per agreement will be indicated at the booking confirmation.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures, may we request you to provide your any proof of Identification while checking- in. Philippine Nationals can present any of the following which is MANDATORY: Passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, Postal ID, NBI, Student ID and/or Company ID. Foreign Nationals are required to present their Passport and VALID Visa.
- The hotel reserves the right to accept/reject guests. In case of non-submission of the proof of identification, Natural Arts Travel and Tours will not be responsible for denied check-in due to aforesaid reason.
- Standard check-in time is 14:00 hours, and standard checkout time is before 12:00 hours.
- During high traffic periods like Christmas, New Year etc., the hotels may charge additional for compulsory supplements that need to be paid directly at the hotel.
- Issued booking confirmation is non-transferable and cannot be re-booked. Any re-booking will be considered as new booking which is subject to availability and additional charge.
- Any alteration made without approval from issuing office will be deemed null/void.
- Any incidentals (food poison/animal bites) personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on personal account.
- Issuing office will not be liable for any problem caused by the tour operator(s) outside the Philippines.
- We are not responsible for customer’s Visa application for entry to the purchased destination. Please ensure that you have applied for the requested Visa before departure.
- NO REFUND will be extended for any unused services or tickets, cancellation and no-shows prior to departure date.
- Strictly no amendment or cancellation is allowed once booking is guaranteed and fully paid.
- Any FULL PAYMENT made shall be forfeited for any cancellation, amendment and no-show of tour activities.
- NO REFUND for no-show/ offloaded guests/ cancellation of tours for on the spot activities.
Cancellation of Booking Policies:
7 Days before the Tours – 25% Refund
3 Days before the Tours – NO REFUND
- Natural Arts Travel and Tours will not be held liable for any failure to provide services contracted due to circumstances such as a result of fortuitous events or acts of God (e.g. fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities, civil war rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo labor, strike, and/or circumstances beyond its control. The details of these terms and conditions do not remove the common law duty to mitigate losses.
* Subject to room availability
* 50 % deposit upon confirmation of booking
* Price subject to change without prior notice
* Minimum number of persons must join together
For Booking process:
1. 50% half of total packages
2. Deposit your payment in our bank account
3. Send the picture/transaction of payment in our email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a voucher once your booking is processed.
4. Send your details
Number of Pax:
For Pera Padala:
Vanessa de Castro Marquez
Zone 4 Abanico Road
Barangay San Pedro
Puerto Princesa City